Starting my blog!


I have been wanting to start a blog forever. Years. I am obsessed with cooking and health and I get so many questions from friends and family. I love talking about food and healthy living so what better way than to start up a blog. My friends and family and the world can have access anytime to recipes, foodspiration, healthy living and my favorite things.


Today on Instagram I posted a story about Stasher Bags. I actually won these from a giveaway on Instagram. I was given three different sizes: snack, sandwich and half gallon. There are so many amazing things about these bags. They are made of high grade silicone and are heat safe up to 400 degrees which means you can boil in them and use them for steaming in the microwave!



I pulled a bag of cut cauliflower from the fridge and it was one of those steam in the bag type. Always brings me joy because it brings ease into my life and I am all for that. After steaming it I dug through the fridge to find some broccolini I had bought that looked like it was on it's way out. Decided to steam it too and thought hmmmmmm.......stasher bag? It's heat safe. Ok, washed it and threw it into the stasher bag and sealed it up. Threw it into the microwave and three minutes later perfectly cooked broccolini was born. I'm so happy to have the ease of stasher bags. I also found some butternut squash in the freezer I had chopped and frozen in the sandwhich sized bag. I think that is what triggered the idea to use the stasher bag for steaming. Anyhow. I love these! I highly recomend them to anyone wanting some ease in life and who the heck doesn't want that. Plus it's less waste for this planet and saves you money buying those zip locks. Grab and go or throw and store is what I say.

Comments

Popular Posts